Find accredited medical trade schools near Knoxville, TN. and online colleges with certificate, associate, and bachelor’s degree programs in the medical and healthcare career fields. Learn about programs available near you like medical assisting, dental assisting, medical insurance billing, and pharmacy technician.
Use the search application to connect with an accredited medical training program near Knoxville.
Knoxville, TN. and Online Medical Trade Schools
- Remington College – Knoxville, TN 37938
- Ross Medical Education Center – Knoxville, TN 37922
- South College – Knoxville, TN 37909
- Lincoln Tech – Nashville, TN 37211
All the listed Knoxville area and online schools are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
Knoxville Medical Certificate and Degree Programs
Learn about accredited medical and healthcare certificate courses near Knoxville that take only six weeks to one year to finish. On-campus and online associate degree and bachelor’s degree programs are also available. Popular classroom and online programs include:
Medical, Dental, and Healthcare Programs
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Pharmacy Technology
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Radiologic Technology
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare IT
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Medical Lab Technology
All available programs are not listed here, use the search application to find medical career training near Knoxville, TN.