Find accredited Indiana medical trade schools and online colleges with certificate, associate, and bachelor’s degree programs in the medical career fields. Learn about programs available near you like medical assisting, dental assisting, healthcare information technology, or medical billing and medical coding.
Use the search application to connect with an accredited medical training program in Indiana.
Indiana & Online Medical Trade Schools
- Ross Medical Education Center – Evansville, Fort Wayne, Granger, Kokomo, Lafayette, Muncie
- Lincoln Technical – Indianapolis
- Fortis Institute – Indianapolis
- Harrison College – Anderson, Columbus, Evansville, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Lafayette, Terre Haute
- Beckfield College – Florence KY
- Sullivan University – Louisville, KY
List of Indiana Cities
- Fort Wayne
- South Bend
- Terre Haute
Indiana Medical Certificate & Degree Programs
Get info about nursing, medical, and healthcare certificate courses in Indiana that take only six weeks to one year to finish. Accredited on-campus and online associate and bachelor’s degree programs are also available. Depending on your Indiana location, popular classroom and online programs include:
Medical, Dental, & Healthcare Programs
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Dental Assisting
- Emergency Medical Services
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare IT
- Pharmacy Technician
All programs are not available in every Indiana city, use the search application to find a program near you.