Find accredited Arizona and online medical trade schools with phlebotomy technician certificate training classes and associate’s degree programs. Use the search application to choose an online program or school in Arizona.
Featured Arizona Colleges with Phlebotomy Technician Training
UEI – College campus in Phoenix
Arizona College – Campus locations in Glendale and Mesa, AZ.
Brookline College – Campus locations in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
Prerequisites for becoming a phlebotomist:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Enroll and complete an ACCREDITED phlebotomy training program through a community college or trade school
- Get licensed and certified to make yourself more desirable to employers. In some states it’s mandatory, in others it’s just preferred.
In a phlebotomy program you’ll learn things like:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Blood and cell composition
- Blood sampling procedures
- Lab safety
- Medical terminology