This phlebotomy practice exam will test you on concepts you’ll need to know to pass the AMCA national phlebotomy exam.
- Starting intravenous (IV) lines
- Antigen present on the red blood cells
- 1 minute
- Below an IV
- A hereditary inability to metabolize phenylalanine
- Blood culture
- Drug screen
- Presence of UTI
- Place tubes of equal size and volume opposite one another
#1. An individual’s blood type is determined by the presence or absence of a certain type of:
Antigen present on the red blood cells is correct
This is a practice test based on a past American Medical Certification Association study guide linked below. Use this test for entertainment only.
Use the course search application to find a phlebotomy course near you.
- Phlebotomy Certification Training.
- Becoming A Phlebotomy Technician: Phlebotomist Career Information
- AMCA Phlebotomy Technician Certification