“At Altierus, we’re like family, one that helps you find the career path that’s right for you and guides you to become a professional in as little as 10 months.”
- Practical Nursing Diploma (Vocational Nursing) – administer medications, tend to wounds, monitor vital signs and assist patients with daily activities.
- Nursing Associate Degree – A two-year associate degree program that prepares you for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses licensing examination.
Medical Vocational Courses
- Medical Administrative Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Medical Coding, Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician, Diploma
5000 Hadley Rd #100,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Example classes in a medical program: Anatomy and Physiology, Nursing Fundamentals, Nursing Pharmacology, Basic Nutrition, Care of Adult, Nursing Care, Maternal Child Nursing.