Altierus College has a campus in San Antonio Texas with accredited nursing degree courses and medical certification training classes. Altierus has a variety of student services and financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Practical Nursing Diploma (Vocational Nursing) – administer medications, tend to wounds, monitor vital signs and assist patients with daily activities.
- Nursing Associate Degree – A two-year associate degree program that prepares you for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses licensing examination.
Medical Vocational Courses
- Medical Administrative Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Medical Coding, Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician, Diploma
Example classes: Anatomy and Physiology, Nursing Fundamentals, Nursing Pharmacology, Basic Nutrition, Care of Adult, Nursing Care, Maternal Child Nursing.
6550 First Park Ten Blvd. San Antonio, TX 78213
“With national accreditation by ACCSC and ACICS and certification prep and testing included, potential employers know you’ve attended a school that meets or exceeds academic and professional standards for their industry and fully prepare you for the demands of your chosen career.”