Altierus Career College has a 2 campus locations in Houston Texas with accredited certification classes and degree programs like practical nurse, CMA medical assistant, pharmacy technician, medical billing, coding and more.
- Practical Nursing Diploma (Vocational Nursing) – administer medications, tend to wounds, monitor vital signs and assist patients with daily activities.
- Nursing Associate Degree – A two-year associate degree program that prepares you for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses licensing examination.
9700 Bissonnet St #1400. Houston, TX 77036
Medical Vocational Courses
- Medical Administrative Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Medical Coding, Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician, Diploma
“With national accreditation by ACCSC and ACICS and certification prep and testing included, potential employers know you’ve attended a school that meets or exceeds academic and professional standards for their industry and fully prepare you for the demands of your chosen career.”