Altierus Career College has accredited nursing courses and medical certification classes in Columbus Ohio. They have a variety of student services, are military friendly and offer financial aid to those who qualify.
“At Altierus, we’re like family, one that helps you find the career path that’s right for you and guides you to become a professional in as little as 10 months.”
Columbus Area Nursing Programs
- Practical Nursing Diploma (Vocational Nursing) – administer medications, tend to wounds, monitor vital signs and assist patients with daily activities.
- Nursing Associate Degree – A two-year associate degree program that prepares you for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses licensing examination.
- Medical Administrative Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Medical Coding, Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician, Diploma
Example classes: Anatomy and Physiology, Nursing Fundamentals, Nursing Pharmacology, Basic Nutrition, Care of Adult, Nursing Care, Maternal Child Nursing.
4717 Hilton Corporate Dr, Columbus, OH 43232
“With national accreditation by ACCSC and ACICS and certification prep and testing included, potential employers know you’ve attended a school that meets or exceeds academic and professional standards for their industry and fully prepare you for the demands of your chosen career.”