Altierus Career College has a campus in Atlanta Georgia with accredited nursing and medical certification courses that combine traditional classroom lectures and laboratory workshops. They have student services like job placement and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
Quote: “At Altierus, we’re like family, one that helps you find the career path that’s right for you and guides you to become a professional in as little as 10 months.”
- Practical Nursing Diploma (Vocational Nursing) – administer medications, tend to wounds, monitor vital signs and assist patients with daily activities.
- Nursing Associate Degree – A two-year associate degree program that prepares you for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses licensing examination.
Medical Vocational Courses
- Medical Administrative Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing
- Medical Coding, Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician, Diploma
Greenbriar Mall, 2841 Greenbriar Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
“With national accreditation by ACCSC and ACICS and certification prep and testing included, potential employers know you’ve attended a school that meets or exceeds academic and professional standards for their industry and fully prepare you for the demands of your chosen career.”