Florida National University offers accredited medical certificate training and healthcare administration programs at campuses in Florida and online. Program options include medical assistant diploma, associate’s degree in nursing, medical billing and coding certificate and others.
Use the search application to connect with an accredited medical training program near you.
- Health Service Administration, AA
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Online Medical Assistant Diploma
- Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
School Campus Locations
- 4425 West 20th Ave. Hialeah, FL 33012
- 11865 Southwest 26th St. Suite H3, Miami, FL 33175
- 4206 West 12th Ave. Hialeah, FL 33012
Florida National University Accreditation – FNU is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees.