Brookline College is an accredited school that offers medical diploma and bachelor’s programs like nursing, medical assisting, pharmacy technician, medical billing, and medical coding. Brookline college has campus locations in Arizona and New Mexico. They offer a variety of student services and financial aid assistance to students who qualify.
Use the application to find a medical training program near you.
Medical Training Programs
- Medical Office Administration
- Patient Care Technician
- BS Nursing
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Dental Assistant
- 4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J, Albuquerque, NM 87105
- 1140-1150 S. Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281
- 2445 W. Dunlap Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85021
- 5441 E. 22nd St. Tucson, AZ 85711
Accreditation – Brookline College’s Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, and Albuquerque campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).