ASPIRA City College in Philadelphia, PA is an accredited school with allied health and information technology programs. They offer financial aid assistance and career placement services to students who qualify.
Use the search application to connect with a medical career training program near you.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Computer Support Specialist
ASPIRA City College programs are available both on campus and online.
- 4322 North 5th St. Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Accredited by the Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, ACCSCL
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Approved for training by the Pennsylvania State Approving Agency, Division of Veteran and Military Affairs (VA) for veterans’ education benefits through the GI Bill®
ASPIRA City College graduates are eligible to sit for the EHRC, MAAC, and BCSC credential exams.