We prepare students for a stable, rewarding, and long-term career in healthcare. We’ve built healthcare education programs that combine classroom teaching, online learning, and real-world training to ensure students are ready to succeed in the healthcare field.
If you want something more for yourself and your career, Arizona College Mesa, AZ. campus is here to help you reach your goals.
Use the application to connect with a medical certificate or degree program.
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Massage Therapy
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Healthcare Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
With each healthcare program, students will get hands-on training in a real healthcare company as they complete their externship.
Mesa, AZ. Campus Location
- 163 N Dobson Rd. Mesa, AZ. 85201
Other Campus Locations
Earn Your High School Diploma While Preparing For a Healthcare Career
Students have the opportunity to earn their High School diploma while also studying in one of our healthcare programs. This is done through our Ability to Benefit (ATB) program. It’s a great way to earn your degree while also preparing for a medical position.
The Arizona College Ability-to-Benefit program is available in 4 of our healthcare programs: Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy, Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy, and Medical Billing & Coding. The Ability to Benefit program is not available for the Healthcare Administration or Pharmacy Technician programs.
- All Arizona College campuses are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), a U.S. Department of Education-recognized national accrediting agency.
- The Pharmacy Technician program at Arizona College Glendale and Mesa is ASHP accredited