RN to BSN programs are for Degree completion, for those who want to continue their education to the baccalaureate level in nursing.
Example RN to BSN Program
This is an example of one of the RN to BSN programs offered by a partner school.
- 12-month online RN to BSN program.
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services … access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits – up to 84 credit hours
- RN to BSN tuition is a competitive $18,900 – ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- RN to BSN students may earn a Certificate of Completion of Sigma Theta Tau International’s Nurse Manager Program
- 135 Practice Experience hours
That particular course is one offered by West Coast University, in California and Texas. Courses generally include classes like to health assessment, nursing leadership, microbiology, human systems, general psychology, cultural anthropology, sociological principles and others.
Earn your Bachelor of Science or Masters in Nursing at a medical school offering accredited online RN to BSN course options. Use the program search application to find an online program near you.