Find accredited online CMA (certified medical assistant) training programs near you that take as little as 6 weeks. You will earn good money in a short amount of time with CMA training and it is a great stepping stone career! Check out the accredited online CNA programs too.
6 Week CMA Programs normally Include
- streamed lectures
- discussion forums
- online assignments
- 1 on 1 teacher interaction
The average annual salary of over $30,000 could be quite a bit higher depending on where you live.
Medical Assistant clinical responsibilities do vary, but can include:
- taking medical histories
- recording vital signs
- prepping patients for exams
- providing treatment and procedure explanations
- assisting the doctor during an exam
- collecting laboratory specimens
- performing laboratory tests
- disposing of contaminated supplies
- sterilizing medical instruments
We work with over 150 schools so simply use the application to search for local 6 week CMA and other online medical career training near you.