Find accredited Michigan and online medical trade schools with phlebotomy technician certificate training classes and associate’s degree programs. Use the search application to choose a school or accredited online program in Michigan.
Featured Michigan Colleges with Phlebotomy Technician Programs
Career Quest – Campus locations in Lansing and Mt. Pleasant, MI.
Prerequisites for becoming a phlebotomist:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Enroll and complete an ACCREDITED phlebotomy training program through a community college or trade school
- Get licensed and certified to make yourself more desirable to employers. In some states it’s mandatory, in others it’s just preferred.
In a phlebotomy program you’ll learn things like:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Blood and cell composition
- Blood sampling procedures
- Lab safety
- Medical terminology