Find accredited Colorado and online medical trade schools with phlebotomy technician certificate training classes and associate’s degree programs. Use the search application to choose an online program or school in Colorado.
Featured Colorado Colleges with Phlebotomy Technician Programs
IntelliTec – College campus locations in Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Grand Junction, CO.
IBMC College – Campus locations in Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Greeley and Longmont, CO.
Prerequisites for becoming a phlebotomist:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Enroll and complete an ACCREDITED phlebotomy training program through a community college or trade school
- Get licensed and certified to make yourself more desirable to employers. In some states it’s mandatory, in others it’s just preferred.
In a phlebotomy program you’ll learn things like:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Blood and cell composition
- Blood sampling procedures
- Lab safety
- Medical terminology