Find medical trade schools and technical colleges with accredited physical therapist or athletic trainer certification training and degree programs. Use the search application to find local and online colleges with accredited athletic training programs near you.
Schools with Physical Therapy Programs
All listed colleges are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
Becoming a Physical Therapist or Athletic Trainer
To become an athletic trainer, you must have, at the very least, a bachelor’s degree from a program accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education. There are hundreds of programs so it shouldn’t be too hard of a task to find one.
- Get a high school diploma or GED.
- Go to a college with an accredited athletic training program.
- Gain experience through an internship.
- Get your a bachelor’s degree.
- Get certified through the Board of Certification.
- Get licensed by your state, if it’s required.
- Fulfill the continuing education requirements to keep your certification up to date.