Swedish Institute is located in New York, NY. They have accredited medical and healthcare administration career training programs like medical assistant, surgical technology, medical billing and coding, and vocational nursing. As an accredited school, they offer financial aid assistance to students who qualify.
Use the search application to connect with a medical training program near you.
Medical & Healthcare Administration Programs
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Vocational Nursing
- Personal Training
- Surgical Technologist
New York City Campus Location
- 151 West 26th Street. New York, NY 10001
- Accredited by the ACCSC.
- Authorized by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York