Southern Technical College has accredited medical and healthcare diploma and degree programs like medical office technology, medical billing/coding, surgical technology and registered nurse. STC offers financial aid assistance to students who qualify.
Use the search application to find medical and healthcare programs near you or online.
STC Medical Training Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – At Southern Technical College, our Healthcare Administration degree program, can help you gain a foundation of general management skills in the concentration of healthcare.
- Associate’s Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography – In our Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) program, you can learn to harness the power of technology and gain the skills it takes to find a challenging and rewarding new career.
- Associate’s Degree in Medical Office Administration – The Medical Office Administration Associate’s degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed for a variety of medical office jobs.
- Associate’s Degree in our Medical Laboratory Technician Program – Southern Technical College offers a Medical Laboratory Technician program that may be for you, if you have an interest in how the human body works and a desire to help others.
- Associate’s Degree in our Surgical Technician Program – At Southern Technical College, our Surgical Technician program, can prepare you to work as a surgical technician in a lifesaving team in a fast-paced, challenging setting, such as a hospital, medical center or surgical center.
- Diploma in our Medical Billing and Coding Program – Healthcare providers need qualified, detail-oriented professionals to help manage medical records and process payments.
- Diploma in our Patient Care Technician Program – At Southern Technical College, our Patient Care Technician (PCT) program is a multi-occupational diploma program designed to prepare students for a number of entry-level healthcare career occupations.
The STC programs focus on… “teaching students, through a combination of classroom, laboratory and clinical experiences, the skills necessary to assist physicians in both the administrative and clinical areas. This program is available only for individuals possessing an academic Associate’s Degree or higher.”
Florida Campus Locations
Accreditation – Southern Tech is accredited by the ACICS. – http://www.acics.org/
Southern Technical College is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education.