Find accredited Miami, FL. area medical trade schools and online colleges with certificate, associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs like medical assisting and nursing. Learn about courses near you like medical lab technology, pharmacy technology, healthcare administration, medical billing, and medical coding.
Use the search application to connect with an accredited medical training program near Miami.
Miami Area & Online Medical Training Schools
- Acupuncture and Massage College – Miami
- Florida National University – Miami, Hialeah
- Florida Career College – Miami
- HCI College – Fort Lauderdale
- Southeastern College – Miami Lakes
- Florida Technical College – Cutler Bay, Pembroke Pines
- Fortis Institute – Cutler Bay
- Keiser University – Ft Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines
All listed Miami area colleges are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
Miami Medical Certificate & Degree Programs
Learn about accredited Miami area nursing, medical, and healthcare certificate courses that take only three months to one year to finish. Schools offer on-campus and online associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs too. Some popular classroom and online programs include:
Medical, Dental, & Healthcare Programs
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical Lab Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
All programs may not be available in all locations, use the application to connect with training near you.