Find accredited medical trade schools in Arizona or online colleges with certificate and degree programs in the healthcare and nursing career fields. Learn about courses near you like surgical technology, radiology, physical therapist assistant, medical billing, and medical coding.
Use the search application to connect with an accredited medical training program in Arizona.
Arizona & Online Medical Trade Schools
- Carrington College – Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson
- Brookline College – Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe
- Pima Medical Institute – Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson, West Valley
- UEI College – Phoenix
- Arizona College – Mesa, Glendale
- Fortis Institute – Phoenix
- Arizona Western – Yuma
- Arizona School of Integrative Studies – Flagstaff, Mesa, Tucson, Prescott
All listed schools are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to students who qualify.
Arizona Medical Certificate & Degree Programs
Learn about accredited Arizona nursing, medical, and healthcare certificate courses that take six weeks to one year to complete. On-campus and online associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs are also available. Depending on your exact location, popular classroom and online programs include:
Medical, Dental, Healthcare Courses
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Massage Therapy
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical Lab Technology
- Pharmacy Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
Popular Arizona Cities
All programs may not be available in all locations, use the application to connect with training in Arizona.